Every year, there’s a cool photo competition focusing on kids and their childish and beautiful nature, we write a lot about photography like the Sony World Photography Awards because it’s obviously popular with our audience and in general around the internet as people love to consume photos, especially if their stunning like most of the photos on competitions.
This competition is no different, named the B&W Child 2017, this competition puts the emphasis on young adults and kids who put their best face in front of the camera, the kicker is all photos are monochrome and no colors are allowed.
This gallery is from the fourth year of the competition and you can find the winners below and some of the honorable mentions who just fell short of winning. Browsing these photos will definitely take you back to your childhood and remind you how innocent and happy kids are.
1. “Fear”, Kinga Drążek, Poland. Won first place overall.
2. In second place – “Tiarna”, Paulina Duczman, UK
3. “Fleur”, Ewa Cwikla, Netherlands. Won third place.
4. “Tear”, Uliana Kharinova, Russia. Third place winner
5. “Below the window” by Oriano Nicolau from Spain won an honorable mention for this beautiful shot.
6. “Virtual and Real” by Yonghong Jin from China. Another stunning honorable mention.
7. “Always a hair out of place” by Helen Whittle from Australia. Honorable mention and we just love this photo
8. “I See” by Tracy Botica, Australia. Honorable mention.
9. “Shy” by Yanhong Zhang, China. Honorable mention.
10. “Tanzanian boy” by Mariola Glajcar from Poland. Yet another honorable mention winner
11. “Safia” by Mahdi Eshaghi from Iran. Honorable mention
12. “Water Fun” by Yi Huang from China. Honorable mention.
Loving these black and white photos of children from al over the world. If you love photography, make sure to check out our photography section where we feature beautiful galleries and talented people from all over the world.