The ultimate Photoshop troll hits again and these 29 examples of what James Fridman is capable of in terms of humor, life lessons and, of course, Photoshop, are incredible. James has made a name for himself because of his Photoshop humor and people keep asking him for certain photo changes and he delivers. Because people who master the art of Photoshop are perceived as superheroes capable of doing anything, people who have no idea what Photoshop is and how it works usually have stupid requirements of them. James Fridman is basically avenging all of his kind and, at the same time, he doesn’t forget about giving advice and life lessons to young people asking him to make them skinnier or taller or…you name it.
The core idea of James Fridman’s work, as I see it is: “Use humour to mend a difficult and awkward situation and give advice and encouragement where it is due.
1. Problem solved. Photoshop troll level 1,000
2. Why haven’t I thought of this before?
3. Job done
4. The truth any student wakes up to in the end
5. She might get down in history as the bride with the longest leg
6. That final touch, though…Perfection!
7. He had to ask!
8. Gentlemen always have to endure
9. Just nailed it!
10. Guys, you should love your girlfriend for all her faults
11. She didn’t say what sign
12. He didn’t say what “less like a child” meant
13. Boyfriend-turned-ex-boyfriend-turned tree
14. Make the guys wear shorter shorts and you’re good
15. Spot the differences!
16. You should have dropped him in the first place
17. Efficient method! Ultimate Photoshop troll
18. Now he’s staring in a different direction…
19. If you want an ass on Instagram…ask the Photoshop troll master for one!
20. Boom! And the king appears. Now you are not alone!
21. When the art director disagrees there’s nothing else you can do
22. Make the dad smaller, actually!
23. Twisted it!
24. Photoshop hacks, level 1000
25. When the directions are not very specific
26. Photoshop is working its magic again, at the hands of the great James Fridman
27. No Photoshop can help you respect yourself. You’re the one to pull that out!
28. Photoshop should be used for the good of all humankind! Proof right here!
29. In the end, James Fridman has a lesson to teach
More from The Awesome Daily