Technology is a good thing, most of the time, but as our lives get more techie and more depended on machines and smartphones, we lose a little bit of ourselves inside, there’s an ” old ” saying that ” Facebook is a very lonely place ” and if you think about it, it really is, the biggest social network is not social at all.
you can spend hours staring at your phone but not actually talk to anyone. And that’s just one example, what about religion? We brand our kids with one way of thinking and in some cases it is strictly forbidden to even think about anything else.
It seems like sometimes it’s more important what other people think about us than what we truly are. And all of this makes you think about life, about yourself and about how we can use this information to change the future. Technology is good, as long as you don’t lose yourself in it. The pictures below will make you think about that:
1. Life is a lie
2. Are we smoking, or are we being smoked?
3. This is how I feel about religion sometimes
4. Some would argue phones made us smarter, some would say no
5. What’s my mood today?
6. Not really believing in what you’re selling
7. Being an addict for likes. I know someone like this
8. This is really what we are like people
9. Not sure the message here, but it’s powerful
10. We are not protecting our planet, don’t be surprised when it’s gone
11. Free speech?
12. Love this, really does feel like it right?
13. Facebook is a time killer for sure
14. Everyone looks the same, nothing is new
15. Trying to impress
16. Social media is holding us hostage
17. The only noise you hear in a room full of kids is the mother
18. You’re losing money while you sleep
19. You always want what you don’t have