Vanyu Krastev is the artist behind Eyebombing.bg, a blog that plays with our imaginations on a funny and witty level like you’ve never experienced before. Vanyu wanders around the streets of Bulgaria and pictures street objects and even trees which, with a little bit of help, could become human. How? Well, the essentials of a human’s face lie in the eyes and mouth and you can tell a lot about a person by the way these two are portrayed. Vanyu lends eyes to certain objects and make them funny, alive and so natural that you can’t really believe your eyes.
Even the most boring and uninteresting things can become great with just a little bit of imagination and some googly eyes. No wonder they say the eyes are the windows of the soul
1. He looks like a very surprised little fella’
2. A little broken, but still cute
3.Who thought this guy could have such personality
4. A little trash cab having some fun on its own
5. Listen to what this little pole has to say. He seems interesting
6. They don’t seem too happy
7. Big mouth?
8. Those are some bold eyebrows. It looks like you could read through them
9. Who said you can’t make anything out of spilled milk?
10. Oh, boy! You got to do something about that bad breath
11. The poor guy! He looks like he lost something
12. Happy is a choice!
13. Broken is no reason to be sad
14. Well, he looks surprised about something that’s on the ground. What could it be?
15. Goofy skinny boy
16. Did anyone say pizza?
17. After all, it’s a face!
18. He looks like he has swallowed something bad
19. Who’s got a big mouth?
20. A little rusty, but all smiles!
21. A little Casper
22. He seems surprised at his own body!
23. Too much speed makes the little boy dizzy
24. He seems preoccupied. What is going on in his mind?
25. A little punched face, but he can make it
26. Look at him! Just look at him
27. A little angry guy. Why?
28. The eye.
29. She looks like she’s enjoying the ride
30. Restless eyes
31. “I want them! I want some leaves!”
32. A little piggy situation
33. Why is he looking like that?
34. He looks like he’s missing his teeth
35. A little flattened, but it’s still a face!
36. A little eye and a big eye and a cracked smile to make it complete
37. This little guy is not afraid to show it all
38. The guardian of the radiator
39. It does put a smile on your face
40. Who’s smiling?