“On All Levels Except Physical, I am a Wolf” is a series of memes that you don’t really get if you don’t read a little bit about the background of it and how it appeared to be. The phrase originates from a documentary in which a boy tells how he identifies as wolf on all levels, except physical. All we’ve got from that video is this “pattern”: “On all levels expect physical, I am something”.
In 2014, a Redditor posted a two-pane image with the boy wearing a wolf mask and saying those now famous words. Later that year, a YouTuber uploaded a clip of the boy and that famous scene. The video went viral and it looked like the beginning of a meme series.
Now, we’ve got the memes right here. Some of them are cringe. Some of them are funny, some of them are weird. You’ll get it. Anyways, here’s a piece of the meme history: The “on all levels except physical” memes!
1. We’re all 9gag users, honey!
2. Yeah, you’re not cool, bro’!
4. What are those levels, darling?
5. Can anyone tell me what’s a murloc?
6. You don’t look like one, darling!
7. A bandit of the soul, then. Run!
8. A meme within a meme. Someone get me out of here!
9. Well, buddy, I might have to disagree with you here. You are a skeleton on a physical level as well.
10. A commander shepard is a man who can command the sheep, right? Or is he the king of sheep?
11. Say whaat? This is getting more and more weird
12. Are you?
13. Well, you were an egg at some point of your life. Want to go back to that or what?
14. How can you be a type of food on all levels, except physical?
15. What are those levels, anyway?
16.Of course. Otherwise, we could have eaten you
17. You mean super-duper fast?
18. An elite soldier of the Imperium of Man
19. Anyone hungry?
20. Crazy foxy, maybe. He looks like crazy
21. One of the originals. Pay your respects!
22. I saw this one coming!
24. He looks like it
25. Yeah, I bet you didn’t see this one coming
Make sure to also check out these funny dank memes after you’re done with these babies.