Parenthood is beautiful. You get to raise your kid and see him grow up into a respectable adult who will not forget about you and will always call you mommy and daddy and come home for the holidays and all that. Still, this is the ideal. No one really speaks of the real day-to-day struggles of parents. This is why these memes for parents will do them justice.
Raising a child is hard work, especially when you’re a little child yourself and need some time of your own to travel, see the world, go ride in a rollercoaster and so on and so forth. Still, the child is there; he’s always there. You love him the most in this life, that is undebatable, but there are times when you really want him to stand still and do nothing so you can sleep, eat properly and go out with friends at least once a month. That thing will never happen, though and parents will understand. There’s no remote control to turn off your child for a brief period of time and then activate him when you’re ready to deal with all his little troubles, questions, whines. No, it’s a 24/7 of that and you’ll have to find the inner strength and patience to go through that and also find some little time for yourself. These memes speak of all that and parents will find them extremely relatable.
It’s no secret that moms do not really sleep in the first year or so. Be strong, moms! Keep your head up! You were probably designed this way! Your kid will be grateful, or he won’t! Nevertheless, you should be proud! More proud parents is what the world needs! And now, to the memes!
1. Parents will understand
2. “What are they saying? Are they going to rise against me?”
3. Parents will know the struggle
4. A little miscommunication and all hell can break loose
5. A parent won’t always do what he feels like
6. When you are summoned
7. “Yes, mommy, that’s very beautiful”, but…
8. Well, you’ve got to understand your kid…
9. That much?
10. One of the best memes for parents out there! Parents will understand!
11. Something’s cooking…
12. Well, at least he holds your hand…
14. “Seriously? Look at me!”
15. “Should I go kill them or should I wait for the coffee to set in?”
16. *told you*
17. *It gladdens me to know that you have made that decision all of a sudden*
18. *find a suitable answer, find one, find it!*
19. When things get rough…
20. Every mom on this planet would agree to this!