You think Fast Food is the same all over the world? You’d better think again. There are strange meals over there man, really strange. Of course you’d get McChicken in almost any McDonald’s in the world, but you will probably have a hard time finding Green pineapple and cheese burger in a McDonald’s.
So, here they are: the 20 strangest Fast Food from all around the world. Which one is your favourite?
1. This one looks like some sort of…(you dirty mind!) It actually is Burger King’s Black Ninja Burger. It’s got hash brown, garlic onion soy sauce and a huge slice of bacon
2. Pizza Hut’s Cheeseburger Pizza. Now you can believe everything is possible
3. A hamburger dyed blue to match the Pantone colour #293C, by Colette Boutique and Blend
4. Zinger Double Down from KFC. Two fried chicken fillets, bacon, barbecue sauce and white pepper
5. Cheeto Quesadilla from Taco Bell Philippines
6. Double Down Dog, meaning a hotdog in a fried chicken bun
7. Kuro Pearl Burger. Charcoal and squid ink sauce, cheese and black bun. The author? Burger King Japan
8.Berry Burger from Burger King Japan hits bullseye with a bacon topped beef patty covered in a raspberry, cranberry, blueberry and red wine sauce
9. The titan with 10 floors. Lotteria, Japan
10. Burger King’s NY Pizza Burger looks like this!
11. Hot Dog Stuffed Crust from Pizza Hut UK
12. Crispy Cheese Chicken, KFC. It is fried chicken marinated in cheese and covered in cheese crumbs
13. Pizza Cake. This is the ultimate dream!
14. Sufganiking Doughnut Hamburger from Israel’s Burger King
15. McDonald’s did it, too with the Hula Burger. It contains grilled pineapple and cheese and it was created for Catholic customers
16. This is Dunkin’ Doughnuts’ Fried Pork and Seaweed Doughnut. It contains fried pork and seaweed
17. This Pizza Hut pizza is made with shrimp, calamari, sausage, bacon, steak and apple dessert filled crust
18. KFC Brazil came up with the Creamed Corn Chicken Sandwich
19. McDonald’s has his Mashed Potato Burger
20. And Pizza Hut hits again with Frankfurter Pizza from Indonesia: Frankfurter beef sausage, honey barbecue, mustard and mozzarella cheese