Star Wars craze keeps going and it seems it’s only getting more and more intense as time goes by. Fans worship the popular franchise from the very beginning and the original trilogy and collect everything that has something to do about it, not to mention Halloween costumes presenting Star Wars characters. Yet some fans go further with the Star Wars craze than others. For example, some put even their pets into Star Wars costumes. Let’s check out some Star Wars dog costumes that are totally into the craze, or at least their owners are.
1. The cutest Obi-Wan Kenobi ever! The first Star Wars dog costumes on the list
2. The Bark Star – get it? Like the death star
3. Princess Leia and Darth Vader, hope there will be no fight, both are cute.
4. Aw2-D2. Love this picture of a dog Star Wars costume
5. Lol! This is perfect! Chewbacca…bet he likes to chew the toy
6. Watch out this pug is dangerous!
7. Yoda looking great! Need a weird and confused advice? Ask this dog
8. I wanted to be the dark lord!
9. This duo are my favorite from the list! Just look at them
10. This mask won’t last long…
11. Look how cute am I, and you said I’m more C-3Po
12. Nice and smooth… subtile and cool
13. I know, I look wise, right? Hear me
14. Damn, all costumes of R2D2 were sold …
15. Let’s play Star Wars!
16. I will take care of old Yoda, no worries!
17. ( the Imperial march theme )
18. Yub yub
19. Silly dog Star Wars costume
20. Princess Lesia
21. Pug totally digs it
22. Wow! Impressive Star Wars costume for a pooch.
23. BB-8 is getting more and more popular among dog fans.
Are you a hardcore Star Wars fan and dog owner? Have similar photos to these? Please, share with us or share this star wars dog costumes post