Few Zoos went viral on Social Media recently by sharing hilarious posts of their residents reviewed in Amazon manner. Oregon Zoo left some great reviews on their animals but also pointed out all the remarks. Some fellows went better than others, but what is common for all the posts is that they are very witty and will make you laugh, for sure.
For example, a Perot was called very messy and rated as not so good voice recorder which will record and replay selectively, only what he likes. On the other hand, Kanguru totally delighted customer because it’s coming with a spare included. Isn’t that hilarious, or what?!
Using the hashtag #rateaspecies, zoos, scientists, and academies of sciences all aired their thoughts on their animals in the style of Amazon reviews on Social Media. Let’s check out some of the best in the gallery below and feel free to join the fun and leave your own review on your favorite animal in the Amazon style in the comments.
1. I ordered duck, otter and beaver bundle, and what I get…
2. Would you prefer it in green, maybe?
3. Just two stars for a little thief.
4. This buddy rates great. It’s a must-have.
5. When you want to delight a customer you include a spare.
6. Four stars for the king and a big sleeper.
7. If you run him on peanut butter, he might want to run on you.
8. What did you expect from a snail?
9. Perfect for Picasso fans.
10. For all fun activities on the water.
11. Only three stars for this misunderstood albino guy…Wait, he’s still the best.
12. A little week bass but no distortion.
13. Very messy and only replays selectively.
14. Maybe it’s Maybelline! Stunning looks.
15. Poor description and 2,5 stars only.
16. Delighted customer and five stars for this birdy.
17. What happened during a shipping?
18. The case is the best.