If you’re planning to visit London in the near future we have an Instagram account to recommend to help you with your trip details. You need to check in at all important places, to get in touch with the culture, to try some British cuisine specialties…Doug the pug has been wandering through London recently and he captured everything you need for your first visit to London in interesting photos. So, check out this Instagram London guide Doug did for us. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, Doug is a pug, and he’s adorable as it gets.
Actually, the chances are you already know Doug, he is a famous internet figure and he’s in the UK promoting his new book Doug the Pug — King of the Internet, and making some memories!
More photos: Doug’s Instagram
1. Doug Trying local cuisine specialties
2. Red retro telephone box is a “Must pose in front of” in London
3. … the same implies for red double deckers
4. Doug in front of Buckingham Palace
5. Doug can be a guard dog if he wants
6. … or can go to Hogwarts (at King’s Cross Station)
7: Pizza is life, even Doug the pug knows this
8: Doug celebrating the new football season, who’s your favorite team? Falcons? Steelers? Who?
Please share this amazing dog with your friends.
More info: Instagram