Can’t wait to finally pack your bags and start that road trip to the mountains you’ve been planning for so long? It’s almost time to leave, but don’t forget that someone else was good the whole year, too! Your dog wants to come too. The dog in suitcase phenomenon is a well known thing among pet owners. They always sit on your thing when you really need to go. For example, if you need to drive to work and you’re late, you can be sure that your pet is sitting on your keys and just waiting for you to be annoyed.
Face it, that’s how it is, but like me, I hope every dog owner gets the humor and lovable side of things and not really get upset with their pet. They just want you to stay a little bit longer, nothing wrong about that right?
Enjoy these 17 examples of dog in suitcase pictures and let us know in the comments which one was your favorite.
1. Little bit strange designed, but this new bed will do.
2. So, where are we going?! Whisky factory tour?!
3. I can fit perfectly in this. This means I should go
4. Ok, I’m done with packing. We can go.
5. I will squeeze, don’t worry. Just take me with you
6. I will keep an eye on your socks. Although this is dog in suitcase gallery, cats are welcome too
7. This time you’re not leaving without me. I’m not moving!
8. Wow, what a great design of cat holder for trips.
9. Ok, enough with the beauty stuff, I need to fit, too.
10. You don’t need those jeans, they were just taking up space.
11. We are going with you, human, or this suitcase will suffer.
12. Wow, so spacious! You’re so kind!
13. Hi. Going anywhere? I’m not smiling.
14. Face it. You need us, can’t sleep without us.
15. Shhhh, he didn’t notice anything suspicious.
16. Try to move me!
17. Look, I’ll pretend I’m cute bag decoration.