Using a pick-up line to catch someone’s attention can be tricky. You either succeed or you don’t, and most people have a hard time working up the confidence to deliver the line. But sometimes, all you need is a funny line to make someone laugh. You might even get plus points if it’s a nerdy joke. If you’re out of ideas, then these math pickup lines might just get you somewhere with a potential date.
101 Math Pickup Lines
1. I memorized the first 300 digits of pi. If you gave me the digits of your phone number, I could memorize them too.
2. My love for you is like dividing by zero… it can’t be defined!
3. Hey there. What’s your sine?
4. Hey girl. Can I call-cu-later?
5. Are you the square root of -100? Because you’re a solid 10 but too good to be real!
6. Without you, I’m like a null set — empty.
7. Date me and all of your problems will be polygone.
8. I’m not being obtuse, but you are acute girl.
9. I wish I was a derivative, just so that I could lie tangent to your curves.
10. As I only have two factors, I’m the prime candidate for you.
Source: Thought Catalog
11. My love is like a fractal. It goes on forever!
12. I know my math, and you’ve got one significant figure
13. I less than three you!
14. The square root of all my fantasies is you.
15. I heard you like math, so what’s the sum of you + me?
16. You must be a 90 degree angle, ’cause you’re looking right!
17. I love you because you’re as sweet as π!
18. Hi, I hear you’re good at algebra. Will you replace my eX without asking Y?
19. Sorry if my pick-up lines are a bit Fibbonacheesy.
20. Girl, I know you like adding numbers, so can you please add yours to my contacts?
Source: Tech Advisor
21. I’m more interested in you than the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.
22. If you were a function, then you’d be my asymptote, ’cause I always tend toward you.
23. If you were sine squared I’d be cosine squared, and together we would be one!
24. Are you a rectangle? Because you have all the right angles.
25. You’re so hot you derive me crazy!
26. Are you √2, ’cause I feel irrational around you.
27. You have a fine body. Are you a Mathlete?
28. If I had you, it would solve all my problems.
29. I have a math equation for you: you plus me equals awesome.
30. Let’s not be like parallel lines and meet as soon as possible.
Source: Wallpaper Flare
31. You’re the numerator and I’m the denominator – when I’m with you, I’m reduced to my simplest form.
32. I hear you don’t like fractions. So will you let me be your other half?
33. My love for you is like an exponential curve. It’s unbounded.
34. Are you a 45º angle? Cause you’re acute-y!
35. If we are both math majors, then why is there so much chemistry between us?
36. You may be out of range, yet I would love to show you my domain.
37. Are you a square? ‘Cause you got all the right angles.
38. You are a well-defined function.
39. Girl, I should ask you out, ’cause you can’t differentiate.
40. How about I perform a sort on your variables and you can analyze my performance?
41. You have changed my world to polar coordinates. Complex and imaginary things now have a magnitude and direction.
42. I have no base for the feelings I have for you. They extend forever just like a line. The translation of my love for you is infinite and you are a ray of sunshine in my day.
43. I sure hope you know set theory, ’cause I wanna intersect and union with you
44. I like you like the way a coefficient likes its variable.
45. I don’t like my current girlfriend, mind if I made a you-substitution?
46. You are as beautiful as 1.618.
47. Can I explore your mean value?
48. Wanna expand my polynomial?
49. If we distribute our love, we can be together forever. Together you and I make a perfect square.
50. Your center is neither oblique nor is it obtuse. You are just perfect!
51. My love for you is like 2x, exponentially growing.
52. Ever since you wandered into my hemisphere, our lives have intersected perfectly.
53. You are the square to my root.
54. You are the hypotenuse of my triangle.
55. We are a perfect function because you are the one for me.
56. Without you I am just a semi-circle; you complete me.
57. You must be p > 0.5, because I fail to reject you.
58. I think my statistics is getting better because I know that interaction between me and you would have a significant effect.
59. I am sine and you are cosine, so let’s make a tangent.
60. Your body has the nicest arc length that I have ever seen.
Source: Learn Alberta
61. Hey girl, the measure of your imperfections is zero.
62. Are you my integral? I was wondering because I see myself in the area beneath your curves.
63. You and I must be inverse logical functions because I could compliment you all day.
64. I wonder what the L’ Hospital’s rule says of the limit when I is over you.
65. Why don’t we use some Fourier analysis on our relationship and reduce to a series of simple periodic functions?
66. If four plus four equals eight, then me plus you equals fate.
67. You do not have to be an expert at math to realize that we make the perfect pair.
68. After tonight, will I just be a common denominator?
69. I integrated with your curves and then I realized the value of the area of our love.
70. My love for you is like the slope of a concave-up function because it’s always increasing.
71. By looking at you I can tell you’re 36-25-36, which by the way are all perfect squares.
72. Your legs put an isosceles’ legs to shame.
73. My love for you was exponential from the start. Your beauty is unparalleled
74. For me and you, I can prove that 1+1=<3.
75. If we are both math majors, then why is there so much chemistry between us?
76. Hey baby, can I see what is under your radical?
77. How about we get together and make our slopes zero.
78. I was in love with you yesterday. I am in love with you today. So by mathematical induction, I will always love you.
79. You are my Triangle and I am yours. So, let’s join hands and become a rectangle.
80. You must be absolute because every time you are around me, I feel positive.
Source: Math Stack Exchange
81. If I were a graphics calculator, I could look at your curves all day long.
82. Hey girl, are you 1/x? Because you are the rate of change of my natural log.
83. My love for you is like ex, it doesn’t change at any rate.
84. We fit together like coordinates on an axis.
85. It is not the length of the vector that matters, it is how you apply the force.
86. You are 1 and I am 0. Together, we are 10 times stronger, and without you, I am nothing
87. Hey baby, can I see what’s under your radical?
88. You and I would add up better than a Riemann sum.
89. Meeting you is like a switch to polar coordinates: complex and imaginary things are given a magnitude and a direction.
90. Once you go Asian, you never miss an equation.
91. Let me integrate our curves so that I can increase our volume.
92. If I move my lips half the distance to yours, and then half again, and again, would they ever meet? No? Well, in this specific case I am going to disprove your assumption.
93. The derivative of my love for you is 0, because my love for you is constant.
94. I’ll take you to the limit as X approaches infinity.
95. Your name is Leslie? Look, I can spell your name on my calculator!
96. Baby, let me find your nth term
97. I can figure out the square root of any number in less than 10 seconds. What? You don’t believe me? Well, then, let’s try it with your phone number.
98. Are you a bank loan? Because you have all my interest.
99. Baby, you’re a 9.99999… but you’d be a 10 if you were with me.
100. Your beauty cannot be spanned by a finite basis of vectors.
Source: Math Insight
101. Hey… nice asymptote.
If you enjoyed these math pickup lines, then check out our other funny lists here!