Wisdom like this is hard to find because life usually goes by swiftly. You wake up and it’s almost noon in a blink of an eye, so you don’t really have time for thinking too much on the things that are around you: like English, vocabulary, toasters, bathtubs, nets and holes and all that kind of stuff. You just know that you have to get on the bus or, when you feel too lazy, get in a car, whether it is Uber or Taxi or your personal automobile, and get to work. You get home and know it’s time for a shower when your feet smell and you take medicine because your nose is running and then it hits you: in those crushing evenings when you feel tired as hell and you’re down with a flu and your boss had been screaming at you all day, that’s when it hits you: legs are for running and nose is for smell, not the other way around. “So, why is my nose running and my feet just smell?”
Wisdom like this is hard to find and you only find it in those moments when you don’t really care about anything, or when you scroll down in an awesome article just like this!
1. In and on. What’s the deal with it, English?
2. What? It makes sense if you think about it. Wisdom like this!
3. Nose should do the smelling business, still…
4. If you think about it…
5. I sense the scent of a tough life dilemma
6. Waiting on the waiter will be make you the…
7. The year we’re all waiting for
8. It seems like there are a lot more boat owners on this planet than you’ve ever thought
9. Nipples win the battle!
10. This is where mother English should find an answer and quick!
11. The question!
12. Pretending comes in handy in a number of situations, but this is one you’ve never thought about
13. The agony!
14. When you think about it…
15. Let’s go to shelf
16. Branding ideas!
17. Drunk people borrow all the time
18. When math hits you hard on the head
19. Dog, wisdom like this is hard to find!
20. The bread burner will never go away and it doesn’t make any sense
21. Technically, mirrors are always, at least, second hand
22. The road to “sexy” is mysterious in every way
23. Wisdom like this…
Images: Maddi Penton