We’ve got lions and tigers and elephants and monkeys and horses and… well, another 1,367,551 non-insect animal species currently unidentified as living on Earth. And this is reportedly only 1% of all animal species that ever lived on our planet. New and weird animals species are being discovered every year and we might never be sure as of how many are there, out there. And if even modern science is not familiar with all the animal species on this Earth, how can we know them all? We don’t. That is why we have selected for you a bunch of 22 strange animals that look quite unique and you might not have come across them so far.
So, have you ever heard of a Dumbo Octopus, Pink Fairy Armadillo, Star-Nosed Mole? No? Let’s see them:
1. Pink Fairy Armadillo (What’s up, doc?)
2. Aye-aye (“No, I’m not surprised. That’s just how I am!”)
3. The Maned Wolf (“What are you looking at?”)
4. Tufted Deer (“I’m a dear deer, I know!”)
5. Dumbo Octopus (No, he’s not a Pokemon) Strange animal indeed
6. Patagonian Mara (“I’m cute, right?”)
7. Naked Mole Rat (well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder)
8. Irrawaddy Dolphin (“I look nice, right?”) My favorite of the weird animals list
9. The Gerenuk (“I bet you’ve never heard of me. No wonder, I am not mainstream, I am better than that”)
10. Dugong (“Don’t you dare say a word!”)
11. The Babirusa (“I’m not a pig! Don’t call me that!”)
12. Lamprey (it looks like it’s just got out of a thriller movie)
13. The Fossa (is it a cat?)
14. Star-Nosed Mole (We’ll try to forget this face, though) OMG this is the creepiest animal i ever saw
15. Sunda Colugo (Hi there, cutie!)
16. Zebra Duiker (“I’m the special kind of zebra!”)
17. Yeti Crab (that’s a big one, yes!)
18. Superb Bird of Paradise (“Excuse me! Do I look at the face or the behind?”) What is this strange animal?!
19. There you are!
20. Blob Fish (he’s kind of the ugly duckling of the fish world) This weird animal is like something of the Alien movie
21. Cantor’s Giant Soft Shelled Turtle (Soft, you say?)
22. Gobi Jerboa (the little wabbit)
Up on his tiny legs
23. Japanese Spider Crab (well, he speaks Japanese)
24. The red-lipped kind of fish?
So, did you know any of these weird animals guys? Leave us a comment!