Do you remember when you were in a club or hanging out with your friends, and a random guy would approach you with a cheesy and way too cringy pick-up line, making you want to run to a desert island kilometers away from him? Well, with the pandemic, that time is not over.
The creeps changed their environment but not their habits. At least we have the possibility to ghost now: sometimes cold-blooded but necessary.
Hinge, Tinder, Bumble, the online dating bloomed, and while some find the love of their life, others – the majority if we have to be totally honest – find desperate, awkward pick-up lines.
Sadly, one that is still in fashion is “I thought happiness started with an H. Why mine start with U ?”. Romeo, you were probably not paying attention in English class.
Now we wonder, do they have friends, did they ever had a girlfriend, should they have free access to the Internet? This is a mystery that will never find an answer.
It might seem that there is no hope, but fear no more, brave girls are fighting this war with the killer comebacks followed by the hashtag #NoMercy. Annihilate them with kindness, they say. You are about to witness the most politely savage responses online.
Please scroll down below and enjoy the selection of the cringest, funniest, trashiest pick-up line and the perfect responses to them.
1. The first of Savage Comebacks to Cringy Pick-Up Lines
2. The wheels of the bus go round and round…
3. I’ll tell you what’s a musicologist: not my next date!
4. Did you fall from heaven or dug your way up from hell?
5. Smile and complain every day!
6. Amanda has a twisted mind, doesn’t she?!
7. If you deliver in nine months, I won’t be opening the door!
8. Thank you, Jason, you are a dick, Jason.
9. What a funny name for a boat!
10. I’ll spank you like a disobedient avocado!
11. Let’s have standards, people!
12. Your poem is copy & paste, boy!
13. Jessica, you have great genetics!
14. Have you ever heard of the moon position?
15. Also, a McFlurry and a couple of nuggets would be appreciated!
16. I bet they’re surprised!
17. I am not a truck, I swear.
18. Horny and Hot, here’s Scoby and Emily!
19. Happiness, Uappiness? Who knows?!
20. Here’s the winner!
All images from Boredpanda
Wanna contribute to this collection of savage comebacks to cringy pick-up lines? Go ahead – comments!