Discover 58 reasons to visit China. We are not sure about the last one, but you should try that, too, in order to see where we’re going, where our world is going to end up one way or another. Anyways, China is a big country, but its wonders are even bigger than you would expect.
From incredible colorful lakes, forests, to cloudy mountains, strange statues, crowded ancient cities, to mysterious valleys and rivers, even the sunsets look better here than anywhere in the world. Don’t believe us? Just scroll down! You will immerse yourself in a journey to another world
1. Tianzi Mountains. One thing that comes in mind: Bungee Jumping?
2. Huanglong and our eyes go turquoise
3. Zhangye Danxia Landform In Gansu. Who painted those?
4. Detian Falls and this is what heaven really looks like
5. Thousand Islands Lake named for the many small rocky islands that dot its surface
6. The Great Wall and all its secrets
7. Huangshan, Anhui. Quite scary
8. Pearl Shoal Waterfall, Jiuzhaigou. Feel like taking a dive?
9. Maijishan Grottoes. Scary, but beautiful
10. Yangtze River and its wonders
11. Red Beach, Panjin. The biggest wetland and reed marsh in the world
12. Zhangye. It looks like a video game with high graphics
13. Libo. This… leaves us speechless
14. Road To Tianmen Mountains, Zhangjiajie. Wanna’ go for a ride?
15. Where The Great Wall Ends. Into the sea
16. Yangshuo, Xingping, Guangxi Province. Where does all this marvel come from?
17. Yuanyang Rice Terraces, Yunnan. Like an impressionist painting
18. Buddhist Temple. You need to see one live
19. Abandoned Village, Goqui Island, Shengsi, Zhoushan. I haven’t seen anything so green in my entire life.
20. Qiongkushitai Village,turks County, Yili Xinjiang. Is this real world?
21. Jiuzhaigou Valley And National Park Located In Northern Sichuan Province Of Southwestern China. Green seems to be born here
22. Dushanzi Grand Canyon, Xinjiang Province. Beware the Grand Canyon of China.
23. Blue Moon Valley. Some sort of miracle seems to be happening here
24. Like in a Led Zeppelin song: Stairway To Heaven, Huangshan
25. Li River. Full of mysteries it seems
26. Yuantouzhu,wuxi. Did I just die and arrived to heaven?
27. Like a perfect painting: Sunset In Hemu Village
28. Crescent Moon Lake At Dunhuang. Wan to take a stroll down there?
29. Larung Gar. So many hearts beating on the same square meter
30. Shilin Geopark. It looks like a fairies’ land!
31. Jiuzhaigou Valley. A nature reserve and national park that will brighten your heart
32. The Hanging Monastery Outside Of Datong. Pray and wonder!
33. Canola Flower Fields. This quiet area of Yunnan County transforms into a fantastic sea of yellow
34. Long Lake, Jiuzhaigou, Sichuan. The bluest of the blue waters
Sophie et Fred
35. Hidden Mountain Village In Southern China. Shh. Can you keep a secret?
36. Shunan Zhuhai, Bamboo Sea. Dare to enter.
37. Leshan Giant Buddha. Behold the giant of China.
38. Red Land, Dongchuan, Yunnan. Fill your eyes with colours and your heart with joy.
39. Fenghuang County. Go there and be amazed.
40. Fishermen At Golden Sunset. The best-looking sunset of them all
Jia Han Dong
41. The Dragon Bridge Along The Yulong River, Yangshuo. You’ve got to visit China for this.
42. Ferry At Work As A Public Transportation On River. The red lights are always bright
43. Hangzhou, Xi Hu. A must-see that you can’t miss
44. Seaweed Cultivation In Fujian Province. It looks strange, but oddly beautiful
45. Field Worker At Rice Fields. The simple things in life are what matters
46. A Qj Doubleheader Blasted Uphill To Shangdian On The Jitong Tielu. Where snow and smoke meat
47. Land Between Russia, Siberia And China Xinjiang. Some sort of beautiful No Man’s Land
More from The Awesome Daily
48. Changbaishan Tianchi Lake or how to take your breath away
49. Elephant Trunk Hill Li River Guilin. From a first glance, it looked like a train tunnel
50. Terracotta Army, Lintong, Xi’an, Shaanxi, China. We all know these guys
51. Tibet Lhasa 3 600 m high, on top of the world.
52. The Dying Art Of Fishing With Cormorants, Yangshuo. Quiet nights like this are worth living for
53. Danba, Western Sichuan Province. Heaven on Earth
54. May Fourth Square, Qingdao. This looks like the skyscrapers are coming in to steal the beach from the sea. Anyways, it looks great
55. Cool Place In China. We don’t really know where in China it is, but it definitely looks amazing.
56. Zhaoxing Village, Guizhou Province. It looks like there’s a lot of history hidden here
57. May Fourth Square, Qingdao. This looks like the skyscrapers are coming in to steal the beach from the sea. Anyways, it looks great
58. Pollution. Now, I don’t really know why you would like to visit China to experience pollution