“ I See What You Did There ”, is a phrase typically found online but in real life people also use it to express a condescending response to a banal joke, a genuine admiration for another person’s wit or a threat akin to “I know what you did”, depending on the tone being used. In the gallery below you can find more than 30 examples on which we could apply all of its usages. Take your time to check them all out and don’t hesitate to use the “I See What You Did There” phrase out loud once you realise the catch.
1. Try singing Don’t go bacon my heart… I wonder if Elton John would find it amusing and say ” ohh, i see what you’re doing there “
2. Methodist church witty sign
3. Great name for a coffee shop, especially if you like your coffee really sweet
4. Can you resist singing the theme?
5. Hero in a half shell
6. Clever Bill
7. Someone had a really bad day
8. Of course! He is She!
9. How to bark reverse when asked
11. Complementary products?
12. Snowman has been at a wrong place
13. If convicted you may be French fried
14. Well, this is picturesquely – i see what you did there buddy
15. There’s a Burger King on this street?
16. Trashy ad
17. Personal stamp
18. Do you see it?
19. Finally! This is unbeatable proof of time travel
20. Infinity and beyond! Great phrase
21. Some naughty fliers
22: LOL i see what you made there
23: Do you get it? It’s clever
24: So which one is it?
25: Pretty stupid, but it works
26: Instructions unclear – i’m in the gym pulling up and down a 50kg weight
27: Nice job buddy
28: Pho King Good
29: Honestly don’t get this one
30: John D is the man
31: Dumble bee
32: And you have a nice car too
33: You only live once, number two
34: Yes, the stapler is the star
35: Kinky sign
36: I notice what you did there man, nice touch
37: So should i not park here, or yes?
MRW I see what you did there
More from The Awesome Daily