There are some cities in the US that make you wonder who’s dumb idea it was to give it the name that it has. Also, why didn’t they change the name when they realized how stupid it was. I guess if it took them hundreds of years to realize it they couldn’t change it. That would just confuse everybody. As you probably guessed by now, this post is about some funny city names.
I wonder if Boring Oregon is actually boring. If it is, why would you want to live there? If you do live there, I’m sorry, but you’re screwed. If I met someone new and they told me they were from Boring I’d probably assume they were just as boring.
Anyway, here’s a list of funny city names from cities all across the US that are really unfortunate. Take a look at each one and ask yourself “why? Why would they do this?” Leave your thoughts in the comments section.
1. Boring Oregon city is the first in the funny city names list
2. Cool – I would love to live in a place called Cool
3. Moron De La Frontera, really?
4. Welcome to Embarrass
5. The little place called Bird In Hand. This is no joke
6. LOL Intercourse city is hilarious
7. Crapstone city folks must feel bad for their town’s name
8. Do you find this funny city name Peculiar?
9. This place is actually called No Name
10. Penistone is a funny name for a city
11. Do you live in a place called WHY?
12. Or in a little place called WHY NOT
13. Is everyone who lives in UGLEY really ugly?
14. There is an actually city called Nowhere Else
15. I want to live in Climax city
16. Humansville city – funny city names continues
17. Dildo, we’re not making this up guys
18. Welcome to Accident
19. Middelfart is a little town where everyone farts
20. Welcome to Hell!
21. Crotch Crescent city name
22. Welcome to Hooker city. It’s a fun place to live
23. Jot-Em-Down Texas. This place sounds hardcore
24. Nothing city. There’s nothing going on here
25. Titty ho. The most hilarious city name ever
26. Pity me. Won’t live there ever
27. Santa Claus city! It does exist
28. Wanna pass through Fingringhoe? I bet you do
29. Chicken Alaska sounds like a nice place
31. Do you live in Unalaska?
Did these hilarious city names made you laugh? We know it did. Now please share with your friends.
More from The Awesome Daily