Ok, the word adorable might not apply to all of these, but hey, don’t judge! This is a father who cared to share with the world all the funny things his daughters said to him and some are more than adorable, they are just mind-blowing coming from 5-year-old and 7-year-old girls and some are plain mean. From beating all the boys in school, to the best passive aggressive counting of the gifts under the Christmas Tree, to the best ”I don’t have time for problems” line in the history of drama queens, these are some worth-scrolling tweets
The author is James Breakwell. When he’s not tweeting all the mean, adorable things his daughters say, James is writing; he is a comedy writer. Aaaand his Twitter account has over 1 million followers. His girls might be delighted to have such a father and they might inherit some of their father’s humor.
What do kids have? They say the meanest things in the most adorable way that you cannot really get upset or be worried about that. We shall all learn to act like kids from time to time, don’t you think? Well, enjoy this little piece of wisdom that it will just melt your heart little by little.
1. This kid is on the right track
2. This is a future wife. We’re sorry, boys!
3. Exactly! Why so much drama?
4. Such an ungrateful mother
5. Who said kids don’t rock at being passive aggressive?
6. She is so young, but still she knows the ropes
7. Peanuts are always a good idea
8. That’s definitely right!
9. Kids can be very deceitful. Take care, daddy!
10. Girl power at such a young age. Beautiful!
11. How adorable!
12. The Lord almighty!
13. The best superhero of all!
14. The best kind of teacher
15. She gets it! She gets it!
16. So easy!
17. Much more than *whispering* poop!
18. Again! Damn, dad!
19. Growing up to be a badass
20. Girls know how to run the show!