If you ever needed any more reasons not to visit Australia, this post will name 29 of them. Don’t get me wrong, Australia is a lovely and beautiful place, some call it heaven, but between all the cute wallabies and koalas, there are thousands of other animals that are very dangerous to humans. Just from the top of my head, Australia is the place with the most poisonous snakes in the world. It also has the world’s largest crocodiles with a bite that you don’t want to test and pretty much most animals there will hurt you in some ways. So like we said in the beginning, if you think about going to Australia, just read this post of 29 reasons not to visit Australia and thank us later.
1. The first of the reasons not to visit Australia is because snakes eat crocodiles there.
2. You literaly can meet your friendly crocodile in the street.
3. Remember that movie snakes on the place? Well…
4. Just trying to buy some clothes, having a nice Sunday? NOPE!
5. ” I just wanted a nice day playing golf ” *Australia – NOT HAPPENING
6. So many scary things in this picture i don’t know where to begin
7. You can’t even go to the bathroom in peace, I don’t need any more reasons
8. So many crocodiles it’s terrifying
9. Sharks on the golf course
10. Blood sucking ticks. Look at the size of this thing!
11. O M G
12. What the hell is this thing!? Never visiting Australia. NEVER
13. Don’t be fooled by this lovely pattern, it will kill you
14. This is done by a box jellyfish, don’t get near them
15. This fish that you never see coming will hurt you, bad
16. Deadliest thing on this list of reasons not to visit Australia
17. There are more flies in Australia than sand. Think about that
18. Millions of spiders live in Australia. Want to drop by?
19. This is just scary on so many levels
20. Bats flying during the day, this is unheard off
21. There are foxes eating sharks in Australia, no kidding.
22. Look at the size of these things
23. Think these animals are cute? They are freakin bears man.
Reasons not to visit Australia #24 THE SUN
25. One week in Australia.
26. Any place you can make an egg on the road, is too hot to live
27. Being branded by the seat belt, the mark of Australians
28. Snakes on a plane. Only in Aussie
29. Ticks this big can only live down under
If you ever thought about visiting Australia, think again. Just kidding, this article is meant to be funny, there are no real degeneres in Australia and it is a lovely place.
More from The Awesome Daily