Creative elevator designs is something that you’ve probably never thought of. How could a little, crowded, cold space be creative in any way? Why would people pay attention to this thing that just takes you up and down when the stairs just won’t do and in which you don’t spend more than a 5 minutes a day at most?
Some of these elevator designs are meant for making your life a lot easier, like telling you to bring your umbrella or like testing your math. For example, if your math is not right, then you are not worthy of taking the elevator. Or maybe, instead of pushing the elevator switch, you might want to push yourself to take the stairs. That would be an interesting way of starting and ending your day, don’t you think?
1. If you had no idea what else you could do in an elevator…
2. Creative elevator design
3. I’m lost. Is it a elevator or an aquarium?
4. You can press the emergency button with your feet. Creative elevator designs
5. If you ever thought of taking all your iPads with you…
6. Why don’t they make all the elevators like this?
7. How about making a snow butterfly in the elevator?
8. So? Would you enter here or take the stairs?
9. How about this creative elevator design from a hospital? Much nicer, right?
10.A classic steam-powered elevator from Russia
11. Would you step in? The stairs look better, I think.
12. Motivational elevator design. Just a little push!
13. This is a kind of elevator you wouldn’t want to leave
14. This hotel in Odessa keeps changing the carpet in the elevator every day
15. A children hospital elevator
16. You press the button and until you reach the elevator, it is there to take you
17. This umbrella sign tells you there’s raining outside. Better get your umbrella
18. This shows the full capacity of the elevator and how much it could take
19. This is how you advertise like a boss
20. If you don’t know math, you don’t take this elevator
21. The Twilight Zone
22. Maybe you just want to shuffle
23. I want to meet the guy who did this
24. So the elevator IS worthy
25. Some dope elevator design
26. Unzip it or take the stairs!
27. In need of a shower?
Via Bored Panda