There are those days when everything seems to be against you, you miss your bus in the morning, you arrive late and your boss is screaming at you, you spill your coffee on your project on your way to the conference room where you were supposed to present it, everything that can go wrong does, we call these the worst day ever. The good thing is, it’s not only happening to you, it’s happening to the whole world out there. Some have it tougher than others, it’s true. Why? We don’t know why! Some might bring it upon themselves, some might just be victims to life. But the great thing is it happens to all of us. Don’t worry! If you don’t believe us, scroll down below to see 25 examples of “Worst day ever” and you might feel a little bit better. Enjoy!
1. Ooops! A great oops! Worst Day Ever
2. Nevermind! Let’s eat them! Or not?
3. Run! Run for your life!!
4. When you’re the little one in the family and have to deal with it!
5. “Well life has a funny way of sneaking up on you”…
6. Too bad
7. So? What do we do now?
8. But it might be healthier…
9. Uhmm… let’s hope it didn’t taste like diapers
10. When it’s too morning and you’re a sleepy walking ghoul
11. Exactly! Not fun to spill spaghetti on your car like that
12. Ooops! At least he is an optimist guy, sees the best in everything…
13. Sometimes, things happen to you for a reason: LEARN! Some people might never learn, though…
14. He could have run over worse things…One of those days
15. No pain, no gain
16. Life “stucks” from time to time
17. Worst feeling in the world? To have your ice cream spoiled, on a hot day, by a complete stranger
18. Through and on, apparently…
19. One important rule in life: Don’t be in a rush when shopping!
20. Not all of us are born to be sportsmen. A good humor will spare you the pain
21.Well, life happens…
22. Maybe the next birthday will be better
23. You think you’re having a bad day? Think again
24. Happy birthooooohhhhhhhhly shi**
25. No idea how this happened, but it’s bad
All these worst day ever examples prove that you’re no having a bad day really. So cheer up