There are 183 days, 15 hours 55 minutes until Halloween as we speak, as I write this article. You’ve got time to put on your best Halloween couple costumes, but a little inspiration early on won’t do any harm. We’ve searched the Internet for some of the best Halloween couple costumes of last year and came up with a selection of 20. These are not really the kind of spooky, bloody, skelleton kind of Halloween costumes, no! These are costumes of characters and famous people who happened to inspire or do something last years and stay in the public memory for that.
Take for example the famous “what is the colour of the dress?”. Is it a blue dress or a white dress? Well, why not wear it as a Halloween costume? It did drove people crazy so…perfect Halloween costume. The same with the Guardians of the Galaxy. It did entertain us, so why not make it into a nice Halloween couple costume?
Basically, if you’re looking for inspiration for Halloween couple costumes in 2019, take a step back, think of all the movies and happenings of this year and pick one that will definetely make your friends go “woaw”. Or, if you think nothing worthy of your Halloween costumes happened these last years, then go for the classics: masquerade ball costumes or the Adams Family (that never gets old). However, anything you do, don’t forget to add your personal touch to it. That would make a great Halloween couple costume.
1. Robin Hood and Maid Marian
2. The “what colour is the dress, actually?” costume
3. Bacon and Egg couple
4. Jack and Sally Costumes
5. Skeleton Bride and Groom Costumes
6. Pizza and the Pizza Delivery guy
7. The laughing emojis to remind everyone that everything is a joke
8. Morticia and Gomez Adams- the powerhouse Halloween couple
9. Eclipse costumes to teach everyone a little astrophysics
10. Star Treck classics
12. Guardians of the Galaxy
13. Oreo couple in the mix
14. Party Animal Costumes
15. Bob Ross and Happy Little Tree
16. Getting along like milk and cookies
17. Joyce Byers and Jim Hopper
18. That famous kiss reenacted
19. Captain America and Peggy Carter
20. Masquerade Costumes because they never get old