Kids are known for their honesty and innocence. so when a bunch of kids made these inappropriate kid drawings it was no surprise they hit a feel with most parents. Because every parent know that when your kid draw something, most often than not it will be totally embarrassing. If you ever had your kid school teacher calling you in for a chat in the middle of the day, you can almost always be sure it’s about something like this. Scroll through the hilarious list of inappropriate kid drawings and share with your parent friends to see their reaction.
1. Is this the most inappropriate kid drawings ever?
2. This is actually fine by us. Go ahead
3. I am Buzz lightyear! and i blink blink in peace
4. I think your dad would be proud of this inappropriate drawing
5. This is the saddest kid painting i ever saw
6. This is clearly a lighthouse.
7. First drawing of mom. They just nailed it completely
8. This is supposed to be a whistle, it kinda is really.
9. This kid really loves the beach
10. Cold, ruthless card from a kid to his friend
11. This awkward kid drawing got me in trouble with my son’s teacher
12. Fireman got a thank you note from a kid he saved. LOL
13. If this is how this kid sees scissors, i don’t want to know
14. First day at school, this is what my kid draw
15. Make sure to keep yourself clean at all times
16. Inappropriate kid drawings list was born because of this painting
17. When your kid is fighting with you…
18. This is supposed to be a girl working the farm with a shovel
19. When you need to whisper
20. A kid draw himself sacrificing his older brother to the alien gods
21. Confused farting ducks. I love this
22. Most honest card ever
23. Mom mowing the lawn like a champ
24. An inappropriate kid drawing of Santa
25. This painting got worse by the minute
26. A kid drawing on his mom
27. When my mom met my dad for the first time
28. Artistic kid. Nice job
29. I love you mom. Happy mother’s day
30. This is how butterflies are born right?
These embarrassing kid drawings are all that stands between you and laughter, let’s share them
More from The Awesome Daily