People can be terrible, but every now and then, you can see something wonderful as a random act of kindness that totally brings back your faith in humanity.
The gallery below if just that, a bunch of random acts of kindness that will put a smile on your face and a tear in your eye. Yes, it’s ok to get emotional people, most people in the world are good inside.
Let’s not forget that please.
1. Jacqueline helping a disabled runner finish a marathon in Taiwan, costing her the first place
2. Amazing workers from Memphis cleaning company dress up as superheroes to cheer up patients at children’s hospital in Le Bonheur
3. This man saving a drowning kitty with an umbrella
4. No classmates showed up for this little autistic birthday, so his mom asked for help on facebook and local firefighters and police showed up to save the day
5. This man who took his dog for a swim every day because the water helped ease his pain
6. Every Sunday, this hairstylist gives free haircuts to the homeless
7. Two guys from Norway rescue a drowning lamb
8. Police officer talked a man out of committing suicide, eight years later, the now father of two gives the officer an award from the American Foundation of Suicide
9. Norwegian guy jumps into a freezing lake to save a drowning duck
10. Sweet girl sells her stuffed animals and donates the money to a local animal shelter
11. Solider rescuing a kitten in Korea
12. An elderly man had a heart attack while shovelling his driveway, after the paramedics took him to the hospital they came back to his house to finish the job
13. This dry cleaning place offering free cleaning service for the unemployed
14. 84 year old grandmother was too embarrassed to wear a night gown so her grandson wore one too
15. Wendy’s employee removes a table umbrella to protect elderly man from rain
16 Christmas people surprise homeless man with clothes and food
17. People built swings for people in wheelchairs
18. Firefighter gives oxygen to a kitten rescued out of a house fire
19. Russian firefighter rescuing a cat
20. This homeless man was reading the same book over and over, so a kind man gave him a kindle