Existential crises are part of life and most people experience one when they hit thirty. As you know, or as you will learn, things do change at that age… your body changes, your habits and fields of interests change, circumstances you find yourself in etc. Some people think that your 30’s is a great age and some even say life only begins when you turn thirty. On the other hand, some have difficulties to cope with all the changes and find it frustrating.
In the gallery below is a collection of quotes people shared on social networks about how they feel in their thirties. Check them all out, some of them are hilarious and will certainly make you laugh or maybe recognize something from your own experience. Please, join the fun and share with us your experiences, or expectations maybe, about you hitting that unavoidable numbers 3 and 0.
1. Friday night will never be the same when you hit 30
2. This is so true!
3. Rage Against the Thirties
4. Catwalk vs Walking Cats
5. Doesn’t have to be this way, guys!
6. Hangovers get heavier.
7. You’ll notice the change when this starts happening.
8. Oh, poor Zack, feeling so old.
9. Nop, you’re not going to be rich, sorry.
10. This guy is frustrated, big time!
11. The focus may get more narrow than it used to be.
12. Do you have a recycle bin?
13. Sex in your 30’s is gonna be like…
14. Let me tell you a story, son… a bad, boring story.
15. String cheese gets up on your priorities scale.
16. Listen to your body… it’s old and it wants pizza.
17. STay classy you magnificent bastard
18. Vintage. Not old.
19. SHIT – So Happy I’m Thirty
These guys mostly have a difficult time coping with the thirties, huh? And what about you?!