There are numerous things that happen inside a workplace every day and there are people who just love making commotions all day to get it through their somewhat boring work day. Let’s face it, some days just seem to never end and you can’t just really sit there and not throw a piss tantrum.
To let go some of that anger, you can always start an office notes war with some passive aggressive sticky notes. What better way to deal with someone who keeps on eating your donut from the fridge when you clearly had your name on it ( I’m looking at you Phil! ) or someone who keeps on using your pens without asking permission ( God dammit Phil!! ) is to leave an anonymous note and blurting your disappointment.
But if you think this will solve your problems, you are apparently wrong because you are quite about to ignite a fire for a silent war.
Take a look at the list of passive aggressive office notes below to see what we mean:
1. Passive Aggressive office notes kick off with this lol
2. Why do people put names on food? To make it more personal when you eat it
3. Bob Marley printer, genius!
4. Programmers are like animals in the zoo
6. You should really take your font game to the next level Phil!
7. Everyone checked the note, that’s great
8. LOL – clever notes, love the attitude
9. Stealing the pen for ransom money
10. Getting philosophical with the printer
11. Not even one day
12. Everything else is Debbies
13. Clever use of real world and paper
14. This can just go on forever
15. There are more than 1 Dave in the office apparently
16. The milk is a spoiled brat, we should have payed more attention to close the fridge door when he was younger
17. When too many people steal your RedBull
18. Said the guy who needs to fix the copier broken button
19. People leaving notes to a dead cricket on the floor
20. what startled it?