Hey, It’s Monday morning again! And you seriously have to pull yourself up from your sleeping couch and get on your feet because you have a lot of work to do this week. Thinking of so many things to do makes you more sleepy and lousy, right? I bet you would rather go back to sleep than work with one of your so-called nice co-workers who always notices what brand of shoes or sandals you are wearing or what type of food you’ll gonna eat for lunch. You will agree with me when I say that you don’t want to see your boss today so you are hoping to be absent today. Well, you are not alone, because these dogs feel you and sympathize with your sentiments.
Featured image via @pitbullsofinstagram
1. I’m not getting up – sorry
2. I hate the sound of the clock waking me from my never ending dream. I don’t want to wake up!
3. Who is on his right mind to stand up immediately after a pressing a snooze of the alarm?
4. Seriously, it’s Monday? I wasn’t informed. Can somebody convince me?
5. “Would you mind giving me more time to sleep? Can’t you see, I’m still tired!”
6. Monday is not on my schedule, so can I just go to sleep?
7. Somebody help me! I think I cannot get up on my own with my head this heavy.
8. Do I really have to go to school/office today? Maybe they will understand that I have to sleep …more!
9. Leave me alone! I can wake up on my own. Just give me more time!
10. I know I’m not that gorgeous during Monday’s, is that a big deal?
11. I’d be a hypocrite if I don’t like to wake up at noon.
12. I’ve got nothing to say!
13. Who loves Mondays either?
14. That’s the best thing to do for now!
15. Sarcastic and rude people are everywhere during Mondays. I think that’s kinda normal to begin with.
16. How long will I sleep before I get my coffee?
17. I’d rather choose to be silent! Just leave me alone for a sec
18. Monday mornings at the office is like hitting on the dot.
19. That moment when you realized that it’s you who’s gonna report for work and you dog can sleep all day.
20. It’s good to know, there’s only one Monday each week!