Tribal tattoos have always been known
for being tacky. When you think of a tribal tattoo you think of a generic design, most likely in black. They’re kind of like those tattoos
with Chinese lettering. You don’t know what it says. It could say “pass the cheese, please” But most people just get those generic patterns tattoo designs because they think they look cool
Well, here are some excellent examples of beautiful Amazonian Tribal patterns tattoo designs created by Brian Gomes
. They’re inspired by real indigenous patterns. Unlike your classic tacky Tribal tattoos, these tattoos have vibrant color and interwoven lines
. They’re symmetrical and a true reflection of South American culture. He draws much of his inspiration from the Peruvian Shipibo–Conibo people to the Brazil-based Huni Kuin clan
If you’ve convinced yourself that you’ll never get a meaningless tribal tattoo, these tattoos should change your mind. They’re not meaningless. They each have an origin. None of them are just random. Get one of these tattoos for yourself. If anyone asks you what the inspiration for it was, you can tell them it was the beauty of Indigenous culture.
Take a look at these beautiful Tribal tattoos and let us know what you think in the comments section.
1. Brian Gomes beautiful tribal patterns tattoo designs seek to float each person’s soul
2. The inspiration comes from South America’s indigenous art and it really shows
3. Unlike most tribal tattoo designs, his work feature lots of color and life
4. Turning the already eye-catching work to a stunning tattoo design.
5. In addition to Amazonian art, Brian also incorporates other muses in his work
6. Some examples are: pointillism, sacred geometry, the mandala symbol, and Islamic art
7. It’s easy to see that his unique style really sets him apart from other tattoo artists in his field
If you loved these beautiful amazonian tribal patterns tattoo designs please share with some friends