What is better? A picture or an illustration? Which one do you think can encapsulate the reality better? Which one is the most artistic? What would you choose? Well, if I’ve got to choose between a photographer and the Brazilian illustrator Julio Cesar, I’ll go with the later.
I’ve just checked out his works and they are mind-blowing through their vibrant colors and lines and subtle artistic sense that envisions reality in a very imaginative way.
Are you ready? We’ve got a selection of 28 photos turned illustrations and we’ll let you judge which one is better. I’ll go with the illustrations. More info: Facebook | Instagram
1. The red-haired beauty
2. Eating never looked so sexy
3. The woman and the flowers
4. Sometimes, you want to live in an illustration, don’t you?
5. Shiny and cute
6. The beauty is in the pencil of the illustrator
7. Those eyes…
8. It looks so real, especially that snowy hair
9. Polishing it up a little…a little more
10. They’re both cute, but the illustration enhances the cuteness a little bit, don’t you think?
11. The eyes chico they never lie
12. “Put me on the biggest billboard. I’m fabulous!
13. Big blue eyes that speak more than a thousand words
14. Can you sense the differences? Not hard, right?
15. The happy face is there
16. Hmm… when did he raise his eyebrow?
17. Paint me like one of your shy and silent girls
18. The girl and the fish. A masterpiece
19. This is so much better than the original photograph
20. What the camera can’t do, the hand will do
21. When you only see beauty, beauty happens
22. Smile, it is the most beautiful asset you’ve got
23. Dreamy eyes…big dreamy eyes that pierce into the soul
24. She’s cooking something 😉
25. The girl with a parrot eye
26. The red fox and her girlfriend
27. Thinking of going out and having fun?
28. The eyes… what happened to the eyes?
Photo credits: babiekinsmag.com