It’s winter time and it means it’s time for warm cool winter hats and clothes! And what is warmer than knitted and crocheted hats and hoods especially if you made it by yourself and gave to someone as a gift.
Knitting and crocheting are not reserved for grandmothers anymore, you will be sure of that once you scroll down this gallery. Awesome winter hats that keep you warm but also make you look cool, are something you must try to craft by yourself this winter. Check out the gallery for some ideas, but if you haven’t enough patience to master the advanced level of the skill most of them can be found online for purchase as well. Can make wonderful Christmas gifts, don’t you think!
1. Fox Cowl, I bet kids love this cool winter hat!
2. Viking Helmet, for bigger kids. One of my favorite winter hats on this list
3. Cthulhu Ski Hat, the coolest dude at the slope.
4. Brain Cap, for smart ones or who ever feels that way
5. Totoro Hat, so sweet… i love it!
6. The Beholder Hat
7. Crocheted Knight’s Helmet Cap
8. Yoda Hat, the kid is obviously a great fan
9. Baby Aviator Hat, for little pilots. This baby is gorgeous
10. Cthulhu Ski Mask, S
11. Owl And Wolf, I want one owl hat!
12. Bender Hat – i want this cool winter hat so bad
13. Christmas Tree Hat, for the holidays
14. Optimus Prime Crochet Hat, looking awesome
15. Gimli’s Dwarven Helm. This is really detailed
16. Beard Hat, keeps your head and face warm.
17. Mummy Hat. Not sure if this is exactly fitting in the cool winter hats category, but it’s cool
18. Mad Scientist Hat
19. Medieval Hood, great looking. This is really nice
20. Viking Helmet, with a beard as well
21. Death Mask, wanna freak out your neighbours?
22. Crochet Peacock Hat
23. Deer Hat OMG this is the cutest thing i ever saw
Image by Sally Vannoy
24: An adorable cat hat
25: A cool winter hat designed like the Bane mask
26: A knitted gas mask
27: Elsa the ice queen mask you need in your life
28: Wanna get a cool Hannibal LEcter face warmer?
29: A winter hat with a hole for your hair
30: Shark hat, really? YES
31: Iron man and Captain America onesies
32: Santa Claus hat
33: Cool dwarf hat
34: A ski goggles hat
35: A panda fleece hat
36: Ewook hoodie
37: Remember the alien from the movie? How cool is that?
38: Awesome dragon hat
39: Cool foxy beanie
40: Girlfriend made a cool hat for her boyfriend
41: A barbarian viking beanie
42: Batman crochet hat
43: Teenage mutant ninja turtles hat
44: Another Bane mask
45: Draco Clava hat
Don’t forget to share these cool winter hats with your friends