My life is a lie! I thought a lot of these myths were true until I saw these myth vs reality memes. And the one about vaccines causing autism makes me cringe
, if anyone still believes that, they should take a rocket ship right up to Mars and just
It’s amazing the kind of garbage information that’s spread from person to person. And people just believe it. I’m guilty of believing some things without question too. But as I get older I become more wary of false information. I’m constantly looking for proof of everything. And you should too. It’s actually fun. If something doesn’t sound quite right just do some investigating. And when you find out the truth, guess what! You just learned something new.
I know I sound like an overly enthusiastic teacher, but when you’re an adult you tend to stop learning. If you’re not in high school or college you just kind of wash your hands of learning new things. But learning new things can actually be fun if it’s information you actually want to know.
Okay, I’m done lecturing. Take a look at these shocking myth vs reality images and let us know what you think in the comments section.
1. Dogs only see in black and white. FALSE! This is just the first of myth vs reality pictures on this list
2. The truth is that bulls react to the movement of the flag, not the color.
3. Not true
4. Whoever made this up
5. You didn’t knew this right?
6. Actually elephants walk really quietly
7. Just because it is huge doesn’t mean it can eat a car
8. Like a lot of people
9. Actually, mice love other foods too.
10. Fish can talk. Bet you didn’t know this myth vs truth fact
11. Hard crest, not a horn
12. Good to know!
13. All sweet juices have sugar, not only Coca Cola
14. Remember that experiment where you put a tooth inside a Coca Cola glass and wait for it to dissolve? Well, it won’t
15. Tea should be drunk immediately
16. So cut down on your tea
17. You hear that. no spirits are needed
18. You always eat while you drink, that’s the real problem
19. So try to not drink milk while you’re sick
20. It’s best to drink a glass of water in the morning.
21. It’s only in the movies
22. Again, this popular thing only happens in movies. This is my favorite myth vs reality image
23. Did we say it only happens in movies yet?
24. Not solve crimes
25. Don’t wait 24 hours if you have genuine concerns
26. Because he’s mostly underwater trying to survive
27. Hitting two targets at once is really hard
28. you still fire a gunshot, so it’s loud. This myth is bull
29. So don’t try this at home
30. That’s why you need to use hand signals
31. Yeah, you can’t do that for reals. Another myth buster here
32. So you can actually cruise through
33. Hours lost can’t be recovered
34. Don’t self medicate
35. When you’re dirty, take a shower, there is no rule
36. Germs can travel a long way
37. Twice a day, not after every meal
38. It’s better to stay active
39. Some germs are ok for us
40. Who the hell thought of this myth vs reality thing
41. You should sleep 7-8 hours every day, no more, no less
42. It’s better to just ease in to it
43. Every other way will just hurt your back
44. Not all sunglasses are equal
These myth vs truths really for me thinking about what is true and what not. Share with your friends to make them think for a change