As the wonderful Alanis Morissette noticed in the legendary song from the 90’s – life can be pretty much ironic (don’t you think?). Danish writer Mikael Wulff and artist Anders Morgenthaler, together best known as Wumo, gave the life is ironic thought some attention as well and the result is this series of graphs that you’re about to see in this gallery.
Among these witty graphs, you will recognise a bunch of situations from everyday life genuinely caught by authors’ eye and presented in a clear and amusing way. Check out some of the best examples below and for more make sure to visit their site kindofnormal.com.
Don’t forget to share these amusing graphs of everyday ironic situations with your friends if you find them true.
1. From restraint to panic
2. Everyone does this once in a while. Life is ironic right?
3. Isn’t it ironic, don’t you think?
4. The behaviour of the masses
6. Opening hours of banks
7. Love-hate relationship with McDonalds
8. Values of today’s youngsters
9. Your knowledge of the traffic laws
10. Weightlifting of an idiot
11. Have you noticed this?
12. Tall people conspiracy against you in the movies
13. If you think about it…
14. Evolution of banana from grocery to your home
15. Evolution of time-wasting 1975-2016.
16. Toothpaste tubes are weird, don’t you think?
17. This is SO TRUE!
18. Not much to analyse here…
19. Religious extremism
20. One more conspiracy… neighbours this time.
21. You can’t have both.
22. Time is relative term. Please have a seat…
23. Is this right? I think so.
24. Loneliness and number of cats
25. Nothing is more unpredictable than path of texting pedestrian
26. Is this hurt? – (muttering) – Good…
27. This is an accurate blueprint of IKEA
28. Facebook invites finally revealed
29. Things that melt. This is pretty serious guys
30. How you feel about your own age kinda always sucks
31. Just say ” Hey, you look like shit “
32. The truth about online dating. Ironic
33. Let’s be honest about it. We are all cheap
34. How long would you survive with no internet?
35. Ironic differences between a real estate agent and a pocket dictionary
36. How i throw
37. You gotta put the goods out there
38. Isn’t it ironic that people used to only eat bread to survive and now we try to not eat it? I guess life is ironic this way
If you also feel that life can be pretty ironic, please share with your friends
Also On The Awesome Daily