Raising kids is hard, let’s face it. Moms everywhere are re-inventing the world every day as they make sure the future generation makes it ok growing up. These awesome hacks for moms is exactly what you need right now, even if you think you’re a super mom. Pretty sure you will see a few thing here you never knew about that will help you on the day to day.
At worse, these will just remind you off cool ways to make use of old items around the house and at best, they will save you a little bit of money, which every mom knows is very important when raising kids. Don’t forget to see these 21 parenting hacks to even more
1. If you were lucky enough to be left with candy at Halloween, use it to fill the Easter eggs
2. Simple hack to make a teen bed with just four pillows
3. Water table? Really? It’s just a box with water, you can do it yourself mom
4. Stop your kids from being naughty and rolling up full toilet paper rolls in one go.
5. Create beautiful theme cups with ease instead of spending too much on mech
6. I am a parent who does not share candy with his kids, yes I said it, this is how I hide it from them.
7. Boxes are awesome! Just look at this picture and have yourself hours of quiet time
8. This seems a little bit out there, but saving the wrapping paper from Christmas will actually save you lots.
9. When water bottles cost 69c per pack, this makes sense
10. When the store pays you to buy stuff – LOL
11. This is a great idea! Use a syringe to squirt a little baby food on waxed paper and freeze it. Now you have baby snacks on demand
12. Safety locks – Kids will never figure this out, also dad.
13. Improvise if you need to block the outlet, but don’t use the ones with drawings on them because they draw attention.
14. Great hack to make your sink kid friendly.
15. Kids love draining the soap bottle, because bubbles are fun. Too much fun. This way they will get just a little bit every time
16. Moms everywhere is what keeps the dollars stores alive, for a good reason too.
17. Awesome hack for moms. place your kid’s playDoh on your spice rack
18. Never buying Swiffer sheets again!
19. Make your kids a sandbox with an old planter
20. Important hacks for moms that need to keep track on the kids medicine